If you’re reading this, I want to hear from YOU.
Fancy writing a guest blog for me?
We’re living in very peculiar times. All our lives are different now, whether we’re working longer and harder than ever before, or stuck at home with not enough to do.
Maybe you’re furloughed? Maybe you’re self-isolating? Maybe you’re working from home? Maybe you’re self-employed but can’t work at the moment? Maybe you went on holiday and didn’t come back (you know who you are…) Maybe you’re home schooling your kids? Maybe you’re working in a hospital or care home? Or maybe you’ve actually had the virus?
I want to hear from you. I want to hear about your experiences – how’s it going for you? Tell us about the good things and the difficult things, the highs and the lows. Give us a glimpse of your Life under Lockdown.
If you’d like to write a guest blog, this is what you need to do –
- Write 500 – 600 words about your Life under Lockdown. Also, do a 50 ish word biography telling us all a bit about yourself to give us a bit of context.
- Use the Contact button on this website (it’s up there, top right) to send it to me – just copy and paste.
A few things to think about –
- This is the internet, so you probably shouldn’t use your children/partner/colleagues’ real names.
- You don’t need to use your real name either – just end your post with your chosen name (nom de blog, if you will), and that’s the one I’ll use for you.
- You’ll need to enter your real name and email address on the contact form, but these won’t be published.
- There’s no money in it – but if you have your own blog, do feel free to include a link to it.
- Don’t worry about including a photo – I’ll source that for you.
- Guest blogs will be published over the next few days.
At times like these I think it’s more important than ever that we hear each other, and share each other’s experiences – and I’m so looking forward to hearing all about your Life under Lockdown experiences.
Stay safe. Stay sane. This isn’t forever. We can do this.
Scroll all the way down to Follow, Share, Like or Comment on this. And check out my ‘Sixty and Me’ badge.
I always reply to Comments from nice people.